Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to the #1 NBA Mock Draft

Hello and welcome to the best NBA mock draft on the web. Now, I know what you're thinking. How am I supposed to believe that this mock draft is any better than any other mock draft on the internet? Well, you're not. I have no intentions for anyone to prefer this mock draft over the other ones. My sole purpose for creating this site is for fans of the NBA, such as myself, to have just one more accessible opinion. If you're like me and you constantly search the internet for interesting mock drafts just to see what other people are saying, then I hope that this site can be one of the many that you look at during the season. I will attempt to update my predictions daily so have fun with it and I hope you come back often to check it out!

No comments: